KHN freelancer Helen Santoro discusses insurance coverage for transgender medical care on KCRW’s “Press Play with Madeleine Brandt” on Sept. 21.
- Click here to hear Santoro on “Press Play with Madeleine Brandt.”
- Read “Medical Coding Impedes Care for Transgender Patients” by Santoro
KHN Chief Washington Correspondent Julie Rovner discussed President Joe Biden’s statement that the Covid-19 “pandemic is over” on Axios’ “Axios Today” podcast on September 19.
- Click here to listen to Rovner on the “Axios Today” podcast
KHN Senior Editor Andy Miller discusses plans to restore the reputation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on WUGA’s Sept. 18 “The Health Report.”
- Click here to hear Miller on “Health Report.”
- Read “Meet Mary Wakefield, CDC Restructuring Nurse Administrator” by Sam Whitehead
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Along with policy analysis and polling, KHN is one of the three main operating programs of the KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is a non-profit organization that provides health information to the nation.
Use our content
This story may be republished for free (details).