KHN’s chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discusses how the Supreme Court’s decision on abortion affects contraception in NPR / WAMU’s “1A”.
- Click here to hear Rovner on “1A”
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discusses insurer pricing transparency regulations in NPR’s “Weekend Edition Saturday” July 2.
- Click here to listen to Applebee’s “Weekend Edition Saturday”
- Read Appleby’s “How much health insurers pay for almost everything is going to go public”
Heidi de Marco, a reporter and producer for the California Healthline, discusses Marta Segura’s role as the first climate officer in Los Angeles on June 30 in Spanish on KPFK-FM’s “Enfoque Latino”.
- Click here to hear from Marco in “Latin Focus”
- De Marco “LA’s first hit officer says key to achieving climate goals is to help vulnerable communities”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that creates in-depth journalism about health issues. KHN is one of the three main operating programs of KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation), including policy analysis and polling. KFF is a non-profit organization that provides health information to the nation.
Use our content
This story can be republished for free (details).