KHN senior correspondent Arthur Allen discusses polio cases in New York with WBEZ’s “Reset with Sasha-Anne Simmons” on Aug. 2.
- Click here to listen to Allen on WBEZ
- Read “What the New York Polio Case Tells Us About the End of Polio” by Allen
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discusses the health insurance price transparency rules that went into effect July 28 on WJR’s “The Pre W. Smith Show” on July 1.
- Click here to listen to Appleby on WJR
- Reddy Appleby’s “Health Insurance Pricing Data: It’s Out There, But It’s Not for the Faint of Heart” and “How Much Health Insurers Are Going Public for Almost Everything”
KHN Senior Editor Andy Miller discusses his experience with Covid-19 on WGUA’s “The Health Report” on August 1.
- Click here to listen to Miller on WGUA
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Along with policy analysis and polling, KHN is one of the three main operating programs of the KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is a non-profit organization that provides health information to the nation.
Use our content
This story may be republished for free ( details ).