Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier Review
Here’s an air purifier with numerous health benefits! Its name is Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier. The top can release warm and cool mist according to your preference. This is an ultrasonic air humidifier for baby plants babies with an essential oil tray. It is quiet and doesn’t make much noise. This is considered a whisper. It is filterless, and you can use it manually or via remote control.
Why you should use Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier?
By adding moisture to the air, humidifiers can be beneficial for a variety of medical conditions.
What are the benefits of using the Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier?
1. Prevention of influenza
A trusted source cited by the author of a study suggests that humidifiers can reduce the risk of catching the flu. After adding influenza virus to the air with a simulated cough, the researchers found that humidity levels above 40 percent quickly inactivated the virus particles, making them much less likely to be infectious.
2. Make a cough more productive
Dry air can cause a person to have a dry, nonproductive cough. Adding moisture to the air can get more moisture into the airways, making coughing more productive. A productive cough releases stuck or sticky phlegm.
3. Reduce snoring
Increasing the amount of moisture in the air can also reduce snoring. When the air is dry, a person’s airways are less likely to be adequately lubricated, making snoring worse.
Adding moisture to the air by running a humidifier at night can help relieve some symptoms.
4. Keep skin and hair moist
Some people notice that their skin, lips and hair become dry and brittle during winter.
Many heating units pump hot, dry air through a home or office that can make skin dry, itchy or flaky. Cold air outside can also dry out the skin.
Using a humidifier to add moisture to the indoor air can help reduce dry, cracked skin.
5. Benefits for the home
Moisture from a humidifier can be helpful around the house. Any moisture-loving houseplants can become more vibrant, and wooden floors or furniture can last longer. Moisture can also help prevent wallpaper from cracking and static electricity build-up.
Humid air can also feel warmer than dry air, which can help a person save money on utility bills during the winter months.
What does the Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier come with?
- Warm and Cool Mist: With a 360° rotating nozzle, the humidifier provides you with both cool mist and warm mist to relieve congestion, sinus, dry skin, nosebleeds, colds and flu.
- Easy to refill and clean: The top-fill humidifier cleans and refills quickly and spill-free. Easily view the current water level through the transparent water gauge on the side.
- Dry air relief for large rooms: Enjoy long-lasting mist that humidifies up to 250 square feet in rooms, offices, nurseries, apartments and college dorms for up to 50 hours, thanks to a 6-liter reservoir with a super high mist output.
- Remote Control & Whisper Quiet: Use the remote control freely to operate the humidifier anywhere in the room. For the bedroom, keep the humidifier on all night with a noise level of 24dB.
- Digital Control Panel and Smart Timer: The digital LED control panel makes it easy to select functions. Set 1/2/4/8 hour timer and use the night light freely to meet your needs.
- Auto Mode and Essential Oil Diffuser: Built-in sensor automatically adjusts mist output based on the ambient humidity level around you. Automatically shuts off when water runs out. Add your favorite essential oil to the essential oil tray to enjoy an aromatic experience.
what i think Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier?
I have an air purifier from Okaysou next to my bed and this is the Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier that I put next to my husband’s bed. When covid came out, my husband got the first strain of it. It loses its smell and taste. He still hasn’t regained his sense of smell and taste. I love the Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier because I can put essential oils in it.
Although no proven treatment is available, olfactory training is recommended because it is generally safe and serious side effects are unlikely,” said Dr. David Valencia, an ear, nose and throat specialist at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
While you can use scents like food and candles around your home, Valencia and Holbrook recommend essential oils as a tool for smell training, as these strong and concentrated scents can help promote recovery. Holbrook cites a study that used four distinct scents to facilitate recovery: lemon, eucalyptus, rose, and clove.
I use these oils every night. It will take time, but hopefully, it will help awaken his senses.
Every air purifier I’ve received from Okaysou has worked fantastically, and the Okaysou Aqua Q6 Humidifier is outstanding.
I highly recommend.
Website and social media links
tick tock: https://www.tiktok.com/@okaysouglobal?